How To Make Payment With Our Payment Methods
What To Do After Your Order
Orders are placed on hold immediately the checkout button is clicked. You are required to read the note that comes with your order receipt carefully. Basically, it provides more tips on how to make payment completion and secure your order.
As soon as your order is received, we will send instructions on how and to whom payments are to be made and verified.
Please make sure your order is placed on processing to be sure it will be shipped out.
If you do not receive the email instructions as stated in less than 5 minutes, you are required to email the shop a request to make payment completion via the shop email firstname.lastname@example.org or text messages this phone number +1 (562)786-5239
Otherwise, you can visit the website’s live chat for quicker assistance on payment completion.
NOTE: Avoid making payments to our shop email( email@example.com ) as we do not have it registered with any payment gateway.
HERE ARE PAYMENTS OPTIONS WE OFFERS : ZELLE , GOOGLE PAY, AND CASHAPP
What is Zelle And How To Pay With Zelle
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to, and receive money from, people and small businesses who have a bank account in the U.S. — typically in minutes when both sender and receiver are already enrolled with Zelle® at their financial institution or in the Zelle app.
If your bank supports Zelle Payments, you probably have an account with Zelle. Check your bank app/website’s menu for the Zelle payment option.
what if my bank doesn’t offers zelle
But, even if you don’t have Zelle available through your bank or credit union, you can still use it! Simply download the Zelle app in the App Store or Google Play and enroll an eligible Visa or Mastercard debit card. After you enroll
1) contact our customer service ( contact ) to receive our zelle email for you to carry out your payment and complete your order
What is Google Pay And How To Pay With Google Pay
Google Pay is a mobile payment service developed by Google to power in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets, or watches
Get started with Google pay
- Download Google Pay on phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Enter your phone number.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to secure your Google Pay app and add a bank account. You can also add a debit or credit card. Fix problems verifying your phone number.
Once setup contact our customer service ( contact ) to receive our Google pay email
What is CashApp And How To Pay With CashApp
What is cashapp
Cash App is a financial services platform that offers you free mobile banking services . link your bank accounts, credit or debit cards and instantly send money to someone, making for a quick and easy transfer. Cash App is a popular choice among consumers, as its interface is easy to use and navigate; it allows users to quickly send money to someone business
Here’s how it work
Cash App is the easiest way to send, spend, save, and invest your money.
- Download the app for iPhone or Android
- Create a Cash App account
- Connect Cash App to your bank account
- Add cash to your Cash App
Cash App is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. Download it directly to your mobile device.
Create an Account
- Tap on Cash App to launch it
- To create an account, enter your phone number or an email address
- Cash App will send you a secret code via text or email—enter it
- You can invite friends to sign up with Cash App to earn cash (optional)
- Enter your debit card info to link your bank account to Cash App
- Pick a $Cashtag— a unique username you’ll use to send and receive money
- Enter your zip code
- Start using Cash App!
Once set up contacts our customers service to receive our Cashtag