Garmin® may be a new player in the trolling motor market, but its newly introduced ForceTM Freshwater Trolling Motor is already making huge waves with fisherman worldwide with its feature-packed product innovation. The Force is considered the most powerful and most efficient freshwater trolling motor available today, giving you the the power you need to counter heavy currents, and streamlined efficiency to fish all day.
Wireless chartplotter connectivity provides navigation, autopilot and anchor lock features to keep you on top of the fish. It’s also the first trolling motor to include industry-leading Garmin CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars built right in. It includes both a handheld remote, plus a convenient wireless foot pedal for instant control and responsiveness from anywhere in your boat.
Strong and silent
Powerful. Efficient. And quiet. You get the best of all three with Garmin Force. Its high-efficiency brushless motor operates at either 36V or 24V for added versatility. When running at 24V, it delivers a comparable thrust offered by competitor 36V motors. And its extra-quiet operation gives you nearly imperceptible sonar interference—so your sonar screen won’t fuzz up with unnecessary static.
The included wireless foot pedal gives you instant control and responsiveness from anywhere in the boat, yet feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal. Or use the handheld remote for complete motor control using simple point-and-go gesture steering. The handheld remote has a sunlight-readable, transflective display and programmable keys for controlling your chartplotter. And no worrying required if the remote takes a trip overboard since it’s water-resistant, and it floats.
Wireless Chartplotter Integration and Built-in Autopilot
Take your fishing to a higher level with wireless chartplotter connectivity and built-in autopilot. Simple integration with your Garmin chartplotter via wireless connection makes easy work of using its built-in autopilot. Create routes to your favorite waypoint, and follow tracks while you fish. The built-in autopilot with integrated heading sensor and GPS provides anchor lock, heading hold and cruise control. Check your settings on the unit, your chartplotter or remote display. Just set your track, and it guides you along your course.
The Force also comes with an integrated transducer with CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars to see fish and structures more clearly. The cable management system protects the built-in transducer cables, plus additional accessories, including the full range of PanoptixTM and Panoptix LiveScopeTM sonars. Full sonar support is available for the GPSMAP® 8400/8600xsv and ECHOMAPTM Ultra models only. See Garmin.com for more details on partial sonar support.
- Wireless chartplotter integration with select Garmin GPSMAP® and ECHOMAPTM units (see Garmin.com for compatible models)
- Includes integrated CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars with imperceptible sonar noise interference
- Built-in autopilot features include anchor lock, route following, heading hold, cruise control and gesture features
- Water-resistant, floating hand remote gives you full control of the motor, including simple point-and-go gesture steering
- LED on remote shows you current speed, operation mode, GPS signal strength, and battery level
- Wireless foot pedal provides instant control and responsiveness
- High-efficiency brushless motor operates at 36V or 24V
- Aluminum motor housing and fiberglass shaft
- Manufacturer’s 3-year limited lifetime warranty on shaft
- For use in freshwater only
- Full sonar support for GPSMAP® 8400/8600xsv and ECHOMAPTM Ultra models only
What’s in the Box:
- Trolling Motor
- Foot Pedal
- High Efficiency Propeller
- Assembly and Mounting Hardware
- Item Number: 714792
- Mounting: Bow
- Mount Style: Scissor
- Control: Wireless foot petal, handheld remote
- Max Thrust: 100 lbs. @ 36V; 80 lbs. @ 24V
- Shaft Length: 50″ or 57″
- Electric Steering: Yes
- Lift-assist: Dual gas springs
- Built-in heading sensor: Yes
- Built-in GPS: Yes (high-sensitivity GPS)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Battery indicator: Yes
- Variable speed control: Yes (20 steps)
- Frequencies Supported: High-wide CHIRP sonar (150-240kHz); ClearVu ultra-high definition 800 kHz; SideVu ultra-high definition 1200kHz and 455kHz
- Partial Frequencies Supported: High-wide CHIRP sonar (150-240 kHz); ClearVü 800kHz; SideVü 455kHz
- Mfg. Number: 010-02024-00 (50″ Shaft), 010-02025-00 (57″ Shaft)