Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the PanoptixTM LiveScope Ice Fishing Transducer. Pair it with your compatible Garmin® chartplotter (not included) via your GLSTM 10 sonar black box (not included) and you’ll see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images in incredible detail below the ice
. You’ll also be able to view in the revolutionary LiveScopeTM Forward and LiveScopeTM Down modes. You’ll not only see crystal-clear imagery below your hole, but you can also see up to 200′ in both modes.
With PanoptixTM Scanning Sonar, what you see is what you get. In real time. That’s because PanoptixTM LiveScope delivers the best of both scanning and live sonar technologies. Get easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming and clearly defined structures in 3 dimensions.
You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. Easily adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques. Use PanoptixTM LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear structures and swimming fish with such clarity, you could probably guess the species
You can also scan sonar images directly below your boat with PanoptixTM LiveScope Down. You’ll get amazing views down to 200′ that give you the true story. And the view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin Chartplotter (not included).
And your boat doesn’t need to be moving to see all around it. Use the included Garmin Marine Network connector for simple plug-and-play integration with your compatible Garmin chartplotter (sold separately). View garmin.com/panoptix for Garmin ECHOMAP Plus and GPSMAP chartplotter compatibility. Also requires the compact GLS 10 sonar black box for use.
- PanoptixTM LiveScope Ice Fishing Transducer
- For viewing in PanoptixTM LiveScope sonar technology
- Panoptix LiveScopeTM delivers live sonar images (forward, backward, sideways and below) in real-time
- Forward/down viewing to 200′
- Installs on trolling motor or transom
- Also connects to included 0° LiveScope swivel pole mount for ice fishing
- Earned the coveted ICAST 2018 “Best of Show” award
- Compatible with GLSTM 10 Sonar Module and Panoptix LiveScopeTM System (not included)
- GLSTM 10 Sonar Module not included
What’s in the box?
- Panoptix LVS32-IF
- 0° LiveScope ice fishing pole swivel mount
- Item Number: 725877
- Mfg. Number: 010-12784-10
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Scanning Sonar System (010-01864-00)
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
CLEARLY, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptic live scope is live, real-time Scanning sonar.
You can actually see easy-to-interpret live Scanning sonar images of Fish swimming near Clearly defined structure.
You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of Fish!
|ITEM WEIGHT||6.2 pounds|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||9.6 x 2.6 x 5.9 inches|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Taiwan|
|ITEM MODEL NUMBER||010-01864-00|
|BATTERIES||1 AA batteries required.|
|IS DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER||No|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||010-01864-00|