Built for big bucks, Winchester® Deer Season XP® delivers massive knockdown power like no other polymer tip. The Extreme Point bullet features an oversized impact diameter, delivering greater impact trauma, better energy transfer, and larger wound cavities for faster knockdowns. If it’s brown, it’s down.
- Large-diameter polymer tip accelerates expansion resulting in rapid impact trauma
- Streamlined profile for flat trajectory and energy retention
- Tapered jacket for lethal penetration
- Alloyed lead core is optimized for maximum energy transfer and impact power
- Item Number: 707074
- Mfg. Number: X243DS
- UPC Number: 020892221475
- Caliber: .243 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 95 grain
- Bullet Style: Polymer-Tipped Extreme Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,100 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,027 ft.-lbs.
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer primed, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 20
There are no reviews yet.